This is my first ever Blogging Award post, I’m looking forward to doing it, but please be kind if I completely mess it up haha!
I was nominated by the wonderful kittyp0p who blogs regularly about her life; more recently about her lovely holiday!
Anyway, on with the Award post …
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.”
The rules for this award:
Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog, tell your readers 3 things about yourself, nominate 10 or more people, notify your nominees by commenting on their blog, ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice!
Alright, again a big thank you kittyp0p for nominating my for this Award. I highly reccommend visiting her page as she is one of my favourite bloggers! 😊
- I recently got married to my best friend Jamie 💙 we have been together for over eight years and he was my teenage bestie! The wedding was the best day of my life and I miss it so much.
- I am a Primary School teacher and absolutely love my job – love the holidays even more haha. I enjoy spending time with my children and help them develop their little personalities.
- I am a huge Disney fan and have a full leg of tattoos dedicated to films/characters! The top half is still to be coloured in and is currently underway.
1. Where did you grow up?
– I am born and bred in Kilmarnock; Scotland. I lived in Crookedholm until I was 7 and then we moved to Bellfield – doubt I will ever leave!
2. When did you start your blog? Why?
– I started my blog in January after making a New Years Resolution to explore my home country more. Since then I have become a Lifestyle Blogger who talks a load of rubbish ha, fitting a little Adventure in here now and again.
3. What childhood memory is your favorite?
– There are so many! The times I remember straight away are my holidays away to Blackpool with my amazing family. We’d stay in a big caravan and spend each night in ‘the club’. 💜
4. If you could solve one of the world’s worst problems, which would it be?
– I would love to see a World where people stop hating each other. Far too many crimes, wars and fights over horrible people who hate others for no reason!
5. How tall are you?
– I’m a wee teenyweeny haha. I am 5ft3 and the majority of my pupils are taller than me haha!
My nominees are:
6. Wormal Blog
7. Get A Life
My questions for them are:
1. Do you have any pets?
2. Where do you work or what are you studying?
3. Where is your favourite holiday destination?
4. If you won the lottery, what would you buy first?
5. What is your favourite film?
I hope you enjoyed this post and sorry it took me soooo long to complete!